Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Errands

Today I ran errands with my mom. We went to Target - I fell asleep in the cart, but my mom didn't buy anything for me anyway, so that was boring!

Then we went to Petsmart and bought squeaky toys for my brothers. Mom and I had fun squeaking all the toys to find the best ones. We bought a toy giraffe, a canvas bone, and a canvas elephant that has stripes and stars for the 4th of July. Yay! Doggies eat the elephant! (Mom tells me I'm a Democrat :) We also bought a new nylabone for the dogs. They love to chew on it and it keeps them busy (so they don't chew on my stuff!)

Then we went to the grocery store but my mom forgot my prescription! The doctor proscribed me Zantac because I might have gastric reflux. Mom says we are going to go back to the grocery store tomorrow. Fun!

I found out that I like to play peek-a-boo today. Mom covered my face at the grocery store to keep the sun out of my eyes and then it was so much fun when she pulled it away! She did that over and over while we waited in line. I like that game!

No comments: