So after a pretty good beginning to the week, yesterday I had the biggest meltdown! I went with mommy to a business meeting about her possible new store. Mommy carried me around in the Baby Bjorn and I got to see so many new things and people.
Then mommy and I went to lunch with one of her business partners. I was not happy at all during lunch and cried and cried and cried. Mommy finally bundled me up and I fell asleep. If I don't get those darn naps in, I am a huge cranky monster! I was finally sleeping peacefully when the fire alarm went off! I was so tired but it was noisy and really bothered me.
After that, we were supposed to go get some puppies and take them to their foster homes, but mommy's business partner said she would do it. I think she felt sorry for mommy after she saw my meltdown. :)
Today we are going to the doctor and I am getting shots, which I am so sad about. These are my four month shots, because we are going to be in Croatia when I turn four months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment