Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Activities

Wow! We had a busy and exciting weekend! On Friday I went shopping with mom (I was pretty good in the dressing room) and then we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Daddy and my mommy's friend met us there. I snoozed for a little bit, then I woke up and was so interested in every one and every thing at the restaurant. I stood on mommy's lap and just stared at the people nearby. It was cool!

On Saturday, we did another doggy transport. We picked up four dogs. Two of them barely had any hair! Mommy says it was because their owners did not love and take care of them and the doggies got a flea infestation. The doggies looked so sad. But they went home with a nice family and with a little TLC, should be beautiful girls!

Saturday night we went to a special restaurant, called Dino's. Mommy and daddy had some great wine and daddy had a ginormous steak! They also tried some special cheeses and boy, were they stinky! I was really tired from the day and was very cranky.

On Sunday we went to a party in our neighborhood. I was held by lots of different people. I was very good - there was a little girl there that I loved to watch do somersaults! I can't wait until I am old enough to do that!

No comments: